With a view to honing and celebrating the musical abilities and talents of our children, the Music Academy has been instituted and designed to provide qualitative, affordable training in musical instruments, and vocal development for every child that is musically inclined or already performing.
We inject professionalism and fun into their learning, building their confidence and developing their musical abilities and creativity. As they learn musical instruments, and perfect their vocal skills, which are both challenging and equally enjoyable experiences, they are supported by our professional team of teachers in a relaxed and invigorating environment. These tutors constantly motivate and inspire the children to practice and flourish.
The children will be coached and positioned to perform at the global level as they are exposed to professional music examinations of ABRSM AND MUSON to mention a few. The Academy has a bouquet of programs that provide the opportunity for performances and competitions within and beyond the academy, ensuring that their audience are not only captivated but also inspired. (Appropriate for ages 5 upwards.)
Meadow ~ Re ~ Mi ~ Project
‘Out of the mouth of babes…’ we have created a platform under the Music Academy that transcends beyond age or year group. The infants would also be catered for under the Music Academy umbrella.
Every budding talent will be given a platform to grow, have fun and shine, as the ‘Stars’ they truly are!!!
The Academy is positioned to enhance each child’s ability in singing, playing any instrument; Violin, Guitar or Drums, the Team is able and ready to groom accordingly. This new musical instrument and vocal initiative designed by Meadow Hall has been created to deliver the very best in musical education. (Under 5’s)
5 Great Reasons to take music lessons
- Get smarter – music stimulates the mind and imagination in a language of its own. Learning music exercises and increases brain function in areas of the brain few other activities can reach.
- Feel good about yourself – Developing a connection with an instrument builds confidence and self esteem, is very rewarding and Fun.
- Relax – Learning to play music develops skills that lead to relaxation and stress relief. It’s also a great way to EXPRESS yourself and your changing moods.
- Get on the ball – practicing reading music, and caring for an instrument helps to develop personal discipline, perseverance and responsibility.
- Develop a talent – Most of all, music can develop a talent that will be with you and enrich your entire life. It also helps you to CONNECT and SHARE with family and friends.
[pullQuote]Registration is open to all. For scheduling option and for further information call 08073000556[/pullQuote]